Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloomberg TV App Glitching

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 05:37 PM)
Finchero75
Explorer
Options

Hi, I have a UE32T5300AKXXU 32" Smart TV and have been using it primarily for watching Bloomberg TV during the day using the Bloomberg TV app.  Since last week however the app has become glitchy and the screen flashes constantly or freezes or changes size and / or flashes green!  It wont stabilise to just a constant picture like it used to.  I have tried deleting the app and re-installing and also a total reset of the TV, however none of these seem to work.  Has anyone else experienced this problem or knows how to resolve it?  

Thanks 

28 REPLIES 28
Finchero75
Explorer
Options

hi, can someone from Samsung advise what can be done about this?  There is no obvious way to contact Bloomberg re the Samsung app from a consumer perspective.  thanks

Jzone
First Poster
Options

I had a Sony Andriod TV which started to have streamimg issues a few months ago and bought Samsung Q70R recently. I noticed Bloomberg app is also unstable on the Samsung. I think its a Bloomberg issue but the manufacturers or users has to contact Bloomberg. All the other Apps are woking fine on both systems. 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Finchero75 ,

sure, you can find all their contact details here. 

0 Likes
Finchero75
Explorer
Options

Hi, this problem is still unresolved for over 3 months now.  Please can someone from Samsung take charge of resolving it - we cannot contact Bloomberg as a consumer about their app - someone from Samsung needs to do this. 

Thanks

Phil 

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi all,

Just letting you guys know that this one is being actively looked into. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Finchero75
Explorer
Options

thanks!  Is there any update or expected fix date?  

0 Likes
AntS
Options

No worries, Finchero75! 🙂 No update or further news as of yet.

0 Likes
Joaquín Panamá
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem with my 2020 Samsung TV. They even replace my mine under the Samsung warranty for that problem and the new one I have still have the same problem. Samsung should reply to this at least for telling us what is happening. In Panamá any Samsung authorize technical support do not know  what is happening.  

0 Likes
Finchero75
Explorer
Options

Hi Samsung team, its been 4 months since this issue was raised and more and more people also experiencing the same problem.  I tried again to access the bloomberg app this morning but the same problem exists so no progress is made. 

Please can you advise a likely fix date for either: 

1 - the app to work again,

or

2 - the channel to be added to samsung TV on the 2020 models experiencing this problem. 

Right now we cannot access Bloomberg TV and for most of us replying on this thread it was a key reason why be bought the samsung TV over rival products.  

0 Likes