Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bloomberg TV App Glitching

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 11:35 AM)
Finchero75
Explorer
Options

Hi, I have a UE32T5300AKXXU 32" Smart TV and have been using it primarily for watching Bloomberg TV during the day using the Bloomberg TV app.  Since last week however the app has become glitchy and the screen flashes constantly or freezes or changes size and / or flashes green!  It wont stabilise to just a constant picture like it used to.  I have tried deleting the app and re-installing and also a total reset of the TV, however none of these seem to work.  Has anyone else experienced this problem or knows how to resolve it?  

Thanks 

28 REPLIES 28
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Finchero75 

Have you checked to see if there are any software updates for your TV? Have a look here.

0 Likes
Finchero75
Explorer
Options

Hi Chris, thanks for your reply.  I also thought this might be the problem but the issue is when I go to the software update section under support the software update option is greyed out and wont let me go into the option, when I click on it it says "this function isn't available".  It just says current version is 1403.  Do you know how I can go into the software update secion?  

Thanks

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Did you have your Smart Hub open when you checked this?

0 Likes
Finchero75
Explorer
Options

yeah - thanks!  😆  So I just closed it and tried again, it checked or system update but say I am on the latest version of software.  I re-checked the bloomberg app and it still has the problem..  :<   was wondering if it has anything to do with the picture size settings in the picture menu, i was going to try and change those to see if that made a difference but they are also greyed out and wont let me change from 16:9 standard...  

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Strange! Do all your other apps work OK?

0 Likes
Finchero75
Explorer
Options

yeah, everything else fine - just the bloomberg app!  

0 Likes
Peter Pitonak
Apprentice
Options

i have the same problem, i have 5 TVs Samsung 2020 models and with Bloomberg App is the same problem. 

Finchero75
Explorer
Options

did yours just start recently also?  like last week or the week before?  

0 Likes
Peter Pitonak
Apprentice
Options

yes, 2 weeks ago...and the problem is still unresolved