Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black shadow on Samsung tv? Same place as mine no doubt

(Topic created on: 29-05-2020 03:47 AM)
Catxx
Student
Options

Exact same spot has everyone else 

Same spot has yours right?   Noticed it 30 mins ago.  Roughly coming up 2 years old so I guess it's out of warranty?  Cheers guys spend over £1000 for a tv that lasted 2 years.  I will make sure and post on every media not to buy a Samsung tv.  Maybe stick to mobile phones because tvs are not your best product to produce.  6th Samsung I've had now all broke on with screen problems this time I've learnt the the mistake of buying a tv from you guys.  I will make sure everyone worldwide are aware.Same spot has yours right? Noticed it 30 mins ago. Roughly coming up 2 years old so I guess it's out of warranty? Cheers guys spend over £1000 for a tv that lasted 2 years. I will make sure and post on every media not to buy a Samsung tv. Maybe stick to mobile phones because tvs are not your best product to produce. 6th Samsung I've had now all broke on with screen problems this time I've learnt the the mistake of buying a tv from you guys. I will make sure everyone worldwide are aware.

1 REPLY 1
Apadams
Explorer
Options

Samsung has a major issue with screens every week new posters come on this site Samsung know about this issue but they get away with it. The more people we tell the better. After 5 new screens my warranty run out i knew the screen would mess up again and ill be left with a faulty tv but they wont give refund. All they do is send out an engineer untill your warranty runs out and then expect you to pay for repairs even though they cant solve the issue. Its a scam that they keep getting away with and nothing has been done about it. Everyone i know will never buy Samsung and the stores that sell these need to stop promoting them its disgraceful.

0 Likes