Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Black screen on tv - unresponsive

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 05:19 PM)
BM2
Apprentice
Options

When my tv turns on the smart tv logo comes up and then disappears. The screen goes black and I’m unable to get it to respond to the remote (other than power off) or controls on the TV. There are no other items connected to the TV - they’ve all been disconnected. Disconnected it from power for at least 30 minutes and tried again. No difference. Any ideas? Model is T32E390SX. 

12 REPLIES 12
Pluto777
First Poster
Options

I have my doubts about one cable connect, my 65'' is consuming about 300 watts and this energy goes via a 4mm multicable to the screen ... Did Samsung engineers study physics about " Pouillet law" ???

0 Likes
Members_fYm0EI0
First Poster
Options

Hi - I know you have said you took it to get repaired now but I just wanted to share this as I have been going back and forth with Samsung trying to sort my tv out which would show the logo and then just turn on and off constantly with no pictures and just sounds- they were/are useless - Eventually after giving up on the tv I spoke to a friend who said it could be the firmware. Followed these instructions and within 1 minute it was fine again - https://www.samsung.com/levant/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-update-the-samsung-tvs-firmware-using-a...

0 Likes
DiegoPaz
First Poster
Options

Hello, sorry to bother you but I have the same problem so I was wondering if you could update your tv through USB even if everything was unresponsive.

0 Likes