Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black line down TV

(Topic created on: 31-10-2020 03:50 PM)
Enie
First Poster
Options

I am extremely disappointed with my Samsung Curve TV, It has developed a black line down the middle of the screen, I have spoken to Samsung about it and they  gave me a number to ring which I did, Martin Dawes in Doncaster, they have informed me that it will be £60 call out charge and £470 to fix it, I am so mad because I have only had the TV just under 2 years, I got it from my littlewoods catalogue, my brother also ordered one his is about 18 months and his has also developed a black line - my son ordered one last year and I am now worried that his will develop the same problem. 

I have also done some research and there is quite a number of people who have this same problem, within the same period of time, have Samsung sent out a faulty batch but will not admit it.

The reason I bought Samsung and promoted them to my family is I thought their products were quality, but apparently not.  Mine and my brothers television is no longer fit for purpose, I am sure I still have some consumer rights. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Tehmeng
Pioneer
Options
Just call Littlewoods and quote Consumer Rights Act. You covered for 6years.
0 Likes