Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black line down the middle of Samsung Smart TV

(Topic created on: 12-09-2020 10:13 PM)
pytalopez
First Poster
Options

I am very disappointed with my Samsung Smart TV. It has barely been a year of purchasing this product and there is a thick, black line down the middle of the TV. I called the support center and they were not helpful at all! They refuse fixing it. All they said was to buy another TV. They claimed it was physical damage, but the TV has not been moved since being purchased. It's unacceptable that Samsung refuses to take responsibility for such faulty product. I have much older TVs and they work better than the Samsung TV that I have JUST purchased a year ago. I looked online and there are other people with the same issue.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options

@pytalopez: Sorry to hear of your disappointment. Our TV's come with a 12 month warranty that runs from the purchase date, and covers software and hardware defects. If your TV is over 12 months old, or the issue has been deemed to be the result of physical damage, then it is still possible to arrange an out of warranty repair via an authorised Support Centre, however the service would be chargeable. If you would like to arrange a repair then please check the link below, select 'TV & AV > Television' and enter your post code to find details of your nearest Support Centre, who you can contact for further assistance. 

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/servicelocation/

0 Likes