Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Betreff: Ruckelnde Bilder bei der K-Serie, der M-Serie und der Q-Serie

(Topic created on: 17-05-2018 08:55 AM)
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

I can't use WiFi Direct with my Huawei P10 to the 6102 TV, because after the connection nothing happening. Before the new firmware (1210.8) it worked. 😞

0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
7alhoul
Navigator
Options

Hello,

if you want to use the direct wifi just for sharing content I advise you to go through the smart view application it is necessary that the TV and the phone is connect to the same network, it is simpler and it works without fail.

View solution in context

Solution
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

@AntS Hello, Yep! With using the SmartView it's working, but the direct connection has the same error. Strange that before the SmartView Android upgrade the app neither worked. (The app closed itself when I select the "My Videos" folder) It seems the latest upgrade fixed this issue. I hope the next upgrade won't crashed it :smiling-face:

View solution in context

Solution
AntS
Options

Glad it's working through SmartView now at least. And hope so too! :smiling-face:

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
7alhoul
Navigator
Options

Hello,

if you want to use the direct wifi just for sharing content I advise you to go through the smart view application it is necessary that the TV and the phone is connect to the same network, it is simpler and it works without fail.

AntS
Options
0 Likes
Solution
AxlZoli
Pioneer
Options

@AntS Hello, Yep! With using the SmartView it's working, but the direct connection has the same error. Strange that before the SmartView Android upgrade the app neither worked. (The app closed itself when I select the "My Videos" folder) It seems the latest upgrade fixed this issue. I hope the next upgrade won't crashed it :smiling-face:

Solution
AntS
Options

Glad it's working through SmartView now at least. And hope so too! :smiling-face: