Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBC iplayer UE40KU6000

(Topic created on: 26-11-2017 04:12 PM)
top1
Student
Options

I purchased a UE40KU6000 in April 2017. BBC iplayer worked like a joy. Over the past 6 weeks, every time I choose to stream a programme the iplayer picture flickers continuously rendering the programme unwatchable. The sound is fine.

I have tried turning off all other WIFI devices, signing out and uninstalling the app. I even reset the tv but I still have this problem. All other apps work fine.

Does anyone have any ideas? I use iplayer the most

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @top1.

What software version do you have on the TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > Contact Samsung.

0 Likes
paul1111
Hotshot
Options

I have the latest firmware 1208.2 down loaded last week

0 Likes
top1
Student
Options

Hi Chris

The software version reads as T-JZL6DEUS-1201.6

Sub-micon version T-JZMDEUS-1007

0 Likes
James23
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue on my KS8000 have you had any luck resolving? 

0 Likes
paul1111
Hotshot
Options

65KS9500

I been having this issue since August. They have replaced the one connect and main board but still will not record. I was promised a call back from them last Sunday, still waiting. Not very good just keep getting that they are busy when I ask where the call back is on facebook messaging. It is frustrating, I spent a lot of money on what I thought was the best TV. Still good TV but if you have a problem like a few others on these forums then they are very poor.

I bought a Hewlett Packard printer 7 months ago off Ebay. It developed a fault in it would not scan. I contacted HP support, and after afew checks they agreed there was a fault and after 3 days I am receipt of a new replacement, brill service, just wish Samsung were as good. All I had to supply them with was the serial number and theychecked warrenty and sorted.

0 Likes
top1
Student
Options

No. I'm really hacked off. It worked amazingly until about 2 months ago. Interestingly, I've changed the iPlayer setting to standard definition - the programmes play without flickering but the screen proportion is wrong, almost too zoomed in. 

0 Likes