Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBC iPlayer App not working on QE43Q60AAUXXU

(Topic created on: 15-01-2022 08:07 PM)
chughes
First Poster
Options

The BBC iPlayer App on my new TV doesn't respond. All of the other Apps work perfectly fine, but I cannot get BBC iPlayer to open. How can I fix this?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hi @chughes, are you still experiencing issues with this app? What's the software version the TV is running on? The last software version released for this model is ver 1506.0: 43” Q60A QLED 4K HDR Smart TV (2021) | Samsung Support UK

0 Likes
Options

i have this issue and cannot fixit 

software issue 1806.1

can i reinstall iplayer

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @inspectorGadget21 ,

can I ask what TV model you have? Is this the only app being affected? You can find this at the back of the TV. 

0 Likes
Options

i got this fixed my doing a cold reboot

Options

I reported that I had this issue and fixed it with a cold reboot. However, it keeps happening and I need to keep carrying out a cold reboot. This only happens with the BBC app, others work ok, but the fact that a boot fixes it, tells me it’s the tv software and not the app.

Come on Samsung, software on your own products should run bug-free. These things aren’t cheap and if you are marketing these products with certain features, they should work.

0 Likes
G30
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, tv is 3 weeks old and all updates applied.worked fine at first now can’t enter the app, it’s just none responsive. Tv model as listed above

0 Likes
Options

Do a cold reset. It's fixed it for me twice

0 Likes