Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio + Lip Sync Issues Samsung UN75RU7100FXZA

(Topic created on: 18-03-2020 11:39 PM)
pinkfloyd1173
First Poster
Options

I hope someone can help me or give me advice with this audio issue I am having. 

First The devices I am using. 

1. Direct TV 4K so 2 Dtv boxes are being used, both set to Dolby Surround. 

2. Sony 5.1 Blu-Ray Surround Sound set up. BDV-N790W/BDV-T79 ( Using Otical Cable)

So I just bought this TV about a week ago and I have been having lip-sync issues. It happenes on all the channles. It starts out good but after a 1/2 hour it starts to go out of sync. 

I have the Sony 5.1 system ARC HDMI connected to the ARC HDMI input on the tv set, using optical cable.

I have adjusted the settings on all 3 devices, Dtv boxes, Sony 5.1, and TV. 

Nothing helps, the only way to fix it is to turn of the tv and restart it. Kind of a pain if you are watching a movie?

I have installed the newiest FW for this TV 1353.

Any advice or solution to this issue.

Thanks in advance guys.

1 REPLY 1
JackDUK
Student
Options

Be great if someone from Samsung actually acknowledged some of these issues, which are still being reported as of 2021! I know its difficult to cater for every set up, but things like HDMI, ARC and eARC are all STANDARDS, so it shouldn't really matter. But of all the TV big players, audio issues with the Samsung's seems the most prevalent. I've just bought a 2020 Q80T, plugged in my Nvidia Shield and within five minutes on Netflix, audio drops out for two seconds. Thought it was a one off, but its happened a few times now, and on Plex too. Didn't happen with my LG!

0 Likes