Oppositioner
First Poster
Options

Same thing here. Anyone else?

Solution
WinguNotts
Journeyman
Options

Next week I get replacement with new one and we see its a model issue or just random fault.

0 Likes
Gurnoor singh
Apprentice
Options

Hey, did it have same issue?. Or now it is normal?. Reply fast because i have the same issue and the technician is saying it is normal 

0 Likes
Gurnoor singh
Apprentice
Options

Yes i have the exact issue. Did yours get replaced too?

0 Likes
WinguNotts
Journeyman
Options

I ask for return , its non acceptable picture quality. I bought instead QLED Q65A70 and can say its ok but still not great. I suggest find another brand or buy OLED tv . In my opinion in new QLED 70 Series the black are nice in demo movies but on Netflix not that good, but are perfect to compare with AU9000

0 Likes
WinguNotts
Journeyman
Options

Just return ,

You may return products for any reason within 28 days from when you receive them. This is so you can evaluate Samsung products as you would in a physical shop, before deciding whether you want to buy them.

Please note – Products should not be handled in a way that would not be reasonably permitted in a retail store, and must be returned with all packaging, accessories and free of charge products. See “Refunds” below for more information about how a failure to do this will reduce the value of refunds provided.

You must send back the products (or, where we have offered to collect the products, make them available for collection) no later than 14 days after you contact us to cancel your contract. This right of return is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.

0 Likes
Gurnoor singh
Apprentice
Options

But i am from india, here they are just arguing. But not really taking it seriously. To them it is the same in all products. I don’t know how to tackle this

0 Likes
WinguNotts
Journeyman
Options

It's don't matter where from you are its a samsung policy in whole world.

0 Likes