Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Art Store on multiple devices

(Topic created on: 07-09-2022 02:46 PM)
Victoria Hastilow
First Poster
Options

Hi Community 

i already have an art subscription on an older frame from 2020 and pay monthly. 
today a new one was delivered for another room (2021 model) and I cannot log in to my account for the art - neither the smart things app, nor on the device itself gives me the option. 

i only have join now/ free trial. 

does anyone know what I’ve done wrong or what the problem is? 
are the subscriptions per household or per device ? 

thanks 

(Antworten können auf Englisch oder Deutsch sein - ich finde es nur einfacher auf ENG das Problem zu beschreiben)

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Skylighter
First Poster
Options

I have heard that the subscription is only valid for one TV …sadly !

I was considering getting the frame  32 “for my bedroom and the possibility of paying another subscription is off putting indeed !

0 Likes
Skylighter
First Poster
Options

We would need to clarify this with Samsung …I was having difficulty finding the answer 

0 Likes
Picturemate
First Poster
Options

Hi there. 
I have managed to get art store working on 2 Frame tvs successfully. ( one subscription ) One is 2020. One is 2022. I signed up using the free trial on the newer TV. My previous TV was already signed into the account. 

Once all processed then on the older tv I went into the art store (paid for part) and tried to favourite a picture. Naturally it said to select which Samsung account ( I was already signed in) I clicked on my account and it signed me out. I repeated this same process and it signed me back in. - voila, it recognised I had a subscription and now both are working. Hope this helps someone. 

0 Likes