Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Samsung TVs falling behind ?

(Topic created on: 23-06-2019 07:48 AM)
Dolby1980
Explorer
Options

I've got a Samsung QLED Q7F (2017) , although at the time I was considering an LG OLED as well. There were a few pros and cons of each technology, but without going into my specifics, at the end of the day I walked out the store with the QLED.

Something that I really would have enjoyed from the LG OLED though, is Netflix Atmos - which was available from the same year onwards (2017+). I figured Samsung would release this for my QLED shortly as  a FW upgrade - or if not, at least launch this on the 2018 models. The 2018 and went without  Netflix Atmos, as well as the 2019 QLED.

What's worse, is that the Netflix devices have been expanded  and include new Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba and Vizeo TVs a well - so 5 brands in total.

Wondering if Samsung are falling behind ?

Is this something to be looked at in 2020 models? 

Better late than never ? 

I've only had Samsung TVs for the past 10 years and with my last, they went out of their way to assist with my out of warranty H7000 (they gave me a credit of $800.00 on a new Samsung!). This small gesture has been wanting and hoping that they'll catch up, as I really don't want to leave the brand 

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0