Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps, per model?

(Topic created on: 11-10-2020 12:15 PM)
HoodedOracle
Student
Options
Is there a list of all Apps for Samsung Smart TV and which model supports what App?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
HoodedOracle
Student
Options
I have a ue48ju6740 and am dissapointed that Disney+ is not listed. I also have a couple of other smaller TVs by samsung who dont have all the apps, one having lost Netflix too! hence my query about a list of compatibility for
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@HoodedOracleDisney+ is available on Samsung Smart TVs from the 2016 K Range and upwards, so sadly it is not compatible with your J range model. If you're unsure whether your TV supports a certain app, use the search function in the Apps menu (magnifying glass symbol) to do a manual search. If it doesn't show up in the results, then it is not supported on your model. Apologies for any disappointment this may cause. 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@HoodedOracle  Are you looking for specific apps?   You can see a general guide here  https://www.techradar.com/uk/best/samsung-smart-tv-apps , can also search in relevant categories.  As mentioned need at least 2016 TV for Disney Plus and it is 2018 for Apple TV.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes