Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps on new Samsung TVs with frame rate switch?

(Topic created on: 24-01-2022 08:11 PM)
RocketCleaner
First Poster
Options

I'm about to buy a Qn95a and where wondering if the apps like the Netflix app switches the framer ate based on the source framer ate automatically?

15 REPLIES 15
RocketCleaner1
Journeyman
Options

I do not have much space on the wall so I go for 55"

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Me to 65" is what im after. Im abit confused by what samsungs bring out this year sounds like 3 models the mico led the updated neo range and the qd oled. I think but as i say am a bit confused.
G G
0 Likes
RocketCleaner1
Journeyman
Options

Not 100% sure if I will wait. The only benefit of the new Versions seem to be " increasing the brightness level from 12 to 14-bit gradation" "This allows the TV to control its lighting across 16,384 steps, quadrupled from the previous 4,096 steps"

Not sure if other fixes will be simply added to the previous versions, als long as it's just the OS/Software ?

Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
This years models has dropped down to a decent price at the moment 65 down to about 2k
G G
0 Likes
RocketCleaner1
Journeyman
Options

Yeah, that's why I'm struggling too. The 55" started at around 2.1K and is now down to ~1.5K when I'm waiting for the 2022 version it will be back to 2k+ and might not arrive that soon due to chipsed shortage ?

0 Likes
RocketCleaner1
Journeyman
Options

Just bought the 2021 Model. There is now a 200€ Cashback... so It's down to 1,1K for me.

Looking forward to get it.

0 Likes