Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps Not Downloading on New TV

(Topic created on: 14-07-2020 02:40 PM)
Redz4ever
Student
Options

Hi,

I've just bought and set up a new TV (UE32T5300), which seems for the most part to be working fine.

However I've been unable to download the Now TV and Disney+ apps from the app store. I can see them there and have clicked "Install". A zero appears over the icon as if it's about to start doing something and the Install button turns into a Cancel button, but nothing happens. After about 30 seconds the Cancel button turns back to an Install button and I have no app.

Other apps such as Prime Video, Netflix and iPlayer have installed successfully, but these 2 are being quite stubborn!

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Stu.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

HI @Redz4ever 

Could we take the software version of your TV please? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

Redz4ever
Student
Options
Hi, thanks for replying. I though I'd just have another go before I got back to you, and it's worked! I don't know what changed between yesterday and today but it's done the trick. Thanks anyway. Stu.
Aaron Jai
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem with my 70” Crystal UHD I JUST GOT.  Same problem as you described

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Aaron Jai 

What's the full model code and software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV. Also, have you tried resetting the TV's Smart Hub? Go to Home > Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset Smart Hub.

0 Likes