Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps keep crashing on UN55NU8000F

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 04:45 PM)
VSS011470
Apprentice
Options

My TV is getting to the point that it's almost impossible to use. Every time we try to use the History app, and sometimes when we use the Discovery app, we either get NaCl crashed black screen, or it just freezes and goes black.

Have done ALL of the fixes multiple times (unplug TV, reset hub, tried to update firmware (we're on version 1310, shows no updates available), have deleted and re-added the app more times than I can count. I have Googled and read evey help article I can find, and so far all I've seen is dead ends and no solutions.  

I am starting to HATE this TV - even though I've been a long-time fan of Samsung, this may get me to jump ship permanently (and take my phone, tablet, and TV business to someone else!)

4 REPLIES 4
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

hello @VSS011470 

try updating the firmware to the latest 1310.4 from this link please

hope should fix 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/UE55NU8000TXXU/#downloads

stay safe 😉😉😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

VSS011470
Apprentice
Options

I have attempted to update through the settings menu several times - it say "no update available". Please provide details on how to updated from the link (specifically, how do i get the file to my television??)

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@VSS011470: If you follow the link provided above and look for Upgrade File (USB Type) version 1310.4, you can download this onto a blank memory stick, and install the update manually on the TV via Settings > Support > Software Update > Via USB. For details on how to apply the update, please refer to the USB upgrade user manual via the link below.

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/FM/202006/20200623163449903/2018_TV_Firmware_Upgrade_Inst...

0 Likes
VSS011470
Apprentice
Options

Followed all instructions for loading from USB to TV.  The TV did a "Finding updates" screen, then came back with the same "No updates available" message. No change. Apps still crashing.

0 Likes