Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV error code 125059

(Topic created on: 29-06-2020 07:51 PM)
STEG
Apprentice
Options

I’ve had my QE55Q90R Tv for a week 

apple tv was working but today it’s stopped.

i powered the TV off as that’s what it says to do.

now Apple TV is not even installed and every time I try to install it I get an error code 125059

42 REPLIES 42
Polishguerrilla
First Poster
Options

I just inboxed my tv as well and I am unable to use prime or Apple TV. I bought a series 8 and knowing that this is a top of the line tv, and I’m finding this to be a pretty big issue if the software is bad this could be a sign of serious compatibility issues with future apps and updates. Please Samsung let me know how you as a company plan to address this issue

0 Likes
medic9680
First Poster
Options

I have the same the same issue. Apple TV worked last week and now it will not load and will not let me reinstall. I feel a $2000 tv should not have these issues. I can still return it for another week. 

0 Likes
Mooretopia
First Poster
Options

Same... just unpacked and tried to set up and install the AppleTV app. Error 125059... This is not acceptable when the reason you purchased the TV is because it had this app on it! 

GenX
Journeyman
Options

Same issue with 2month old 7000 series SamsungTV. Everything was working until app version 4.1.7 came out on 6-18-2020 and now app won’t launch or reinstall and resetting all setting results in the app being removed and now cannot reinstall it. 

0 Likes
RadBerelson
First Poster
Options

So it looks like we have a consensus. This problem started in the last 24 hours (I was watching AppleTV just fine last night) so it's not directly related to the latest upgrade 6-18-2020. AppleTV works on non-Samsung devices - so it's their issue. Only their newer models carry the AppleTV app so we are talking expensive high end kit. I just wasted an hour on the phone trying to call them (from Spain to the US) before I came on here and got the full story. How long before Samsung put it right I wonder and will they ever admit to screwing up? I doubt it. Not acceptable.

0 Likes
GenX
Journeyman
Options

It just started working magically. I’ve been waiting on hold for Samsung support...they haven’t picked up the line. App was uninstalled by a full reset the failed to install with same error as before. I went back and clicked reinstall on all the built in apps all at the same time and then tried and retried the AppleTV repeatedly and magically it showed as installed about 5min later.  Then it launched and everything is default but working. Hope this works for others

GenX
Journeyman
Options

It just started working magically. I’ve been waiting on hold for Samsung support...they haven’t picked up the line. App was uninstalled by a full reset then continued to fail to install with same error as before. I went back and clicked reinstall on all the built in apps all at the same time and then tried and retried the AppleTV repeatedly and magically it showed as installed about 5min later.  Then it launched and everything is default but working. Hope this works for others

GenX
Journeyman
Options

It just started working magically. I’ve been waiting on hold for Samsung support...they haven’t picked up the line. App was uninstalled by a full reset then continued to fail to install with same error as before. I went back and clicked reinstall on all the built in apps all at the same time and then tried and retried the AppleTV repeatedly and magically it showed as installed about 5min later.  Then it launched and everything is default but working. Hope this works for others

0 Likes
GenX
Journeyman
Options

GenX
Journeyman
Options

Sorry for the multiple replies (got excited) ;-/

0 Likes