Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV error code 125059

(Topic created on: 29-06-2020 07:51 PM)
STEG
Apprentice
Options

I’ve had my QE55Q90R Tv for a week 

apple tv was working but today it’s stopped.

i powered the TV off as that’s what it says to do.

now Apple TV is not even installed and every time I try to install it I get an error code 125059

42 REPLIES 42
WayneMcM
Apprentice
Options

I get this for Apple TV, also Prime Video after having issues and resetting TV to factory settings didn't solve it. 

Camelface
Explorer
Options

Same here on both Apple TV and Prime.

STEG
Apprentice
Options

It’s annoying. 
it was working the other day.

prime is ok it’s just Apple TV that I have the issue with

0 Likes
LukeSibley
First Poster
Options

I have literally just unpackaged my new tv and have the exact same issue. I cannot install Apple TV or prime video. It must be something on Samsung’s side not the tv itself. Infuriating tho 

Andrews2
Apprentice
Options

We have had the same issue with our new Samsung tv.  Spent an hour and a half on phone with Samsung whilst they did a restart of everything.  It didn’t work twice and then he said it’s a software issue and we would have to wait until there was another update.  He didn’t know when this would be.

Web-C
First Poster
Options

Same issue for me tonight,  was working fine yesterday but now won't open and I get that error code if i try to re-install the app

Bl7
First Poster
Options

Yep, same here, Apple TV worked earlier today, then tonight wouldn’t open. Reset smart hub, but now can’t install Apple TV app, error code 125059 😬😬😬

Motvals
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem om my 8 hour old Qled... maybe will return it tomorrow.

Looks like samsung and apple blame each other.... this can take some time! 

I also have problem with SVT  app (swedish tv) so my bet is that this is Samsungs mess to fix.

Woodyyes
Student
Options
Have same problem.
Anyone tried an to install an old firmware? And then install apps ?