Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Apple TV App not available

(Topic created on: 22-05-2019 05:26 AM)
Ritch1
Journeyman
Options

I have two 7100 models and both have the new Apple TV app. However my higher model 7120 cannot find the Apple TV app. The firmware is 1252, right up to date. Will it be made available for the 7120?

0 Likes
Go to solution
58 REPLIES 58
Critter
Apprentice
Options

the soft reset didn’t make any difference, thanks for the idea tho

0 Likes
Critter
Apprentice
Options

Just worked it out.. I had to go into the apps manager and I couldn’t delete the Apple TV app, but I could re-install and that worked for me.

for me that was found in

Apps.....

settings (top right cog)

find the Apple TV app, an  reinstall

0 Likes
Leelo1
First Poster
Options

I have the Samsung ks7500 curve uhdtv - I also cannot find the Apple TV app. Do you think there will make this available at some point?

0 Likes
Sdkrady1
First Poster
Options

How do I get the Apple TV app for Samsung 6 ku9260? It is not in the App Store 

0 Likes
Cassnellie
First Poster
Options

I have a 2018

UE49MU6470U on software  1280, is the Apple tv app available as I cannot seem to find/download it

0 Likes
Frank1955
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung TV UE40MU6120. I cannot download the Apple TV App. I have tried reset but nothing works. 

0 Likes
NIVLA27
First Poster
Options

I also have a QN65Q7FAM and almost went insane when I saw a lower end 70in Samsung w/Apple tv for less than $700.(It is cyber Monday)   I want my Apple TV!  

0 Likes
Daveedjackson
Journeyman
Options

so we're now months and months on from Apple TV launching. The app is pretty much available on every platform, even on the ps4 which is much older than my TV. YET still Samsung will not offer it in the App Store. IT's just ridiculous. Whoever is making this devision is grossly incorrect to think any customer will upgrade a perfectly good TV just for an APP. One can only assume this is the driver.

eclectic
First Poster
Options

MyTelevision, model, 'QE49Q7FAMT' , is listed as receiving The Apple+ TV service, but I cannot find the app through my TV. I can even find the Apple+ website, and enter other apps listed on the Apps screen, but, even using the Samsung search screen, the TV Apple+ app does not appear. WHEN TF* will Samsung get off their  ***** and fix this deficiency

0 Likes