Support

Open search

Apple TV App not available

Highlighted

Hi i have same problem. Apple tv+  dos not show upp. My TV model is QE65Q7CAM

Highlighted

I have a Samsung QE55Q6F and the Apple app is not available, Any solution or workaround to this?

Highlighted
First Poster

Same problem here with the qe65q7cam

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi, no I can’t make in-app purchases from the Apple TV app, I have to use my iPad to buy it and then it’s available on the tv app!

Highlighted
First Poster

I have a model UE65RU7100, And Apple TV has been working fine, but today, it just redirects to the Samsung tv plus channel.. It’s done that a few times before, so dunno what’s going on !

it is in the App Store saying the latest version of Apple TV ver 4.1.7 is installed.

I also bought a Sonos sound bar last week and failed to get it to connect to the HDMI (ARC) port... I gave up in the end...  not too much lurve between me and my telly at the moment... the Sonos went back ! Maybe the TV should as well

Highlighted
Observer

Appke tv won’t install and get an error code.  New tv today - any ideas to resolve.

Highlighted
Observer
Should have said it’s a UE32T5300 model.
Highlighted
First Poster

Dearest Samsung (assuming you read this), Apple TV is still not working... any chance you could fix this issue

Highlighted
Observer

You need to do a reset and the app will reinstall - Just had the same problem - Just did a soft reset - not a smart hub reset. Now both Amazon Prime and Apple TV are working.

Highlighted
First Poster

I have done a reset and update. Both did not work

Top Liked Authors