Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Apple TV App not available

(Topic created on: 22-05-2019 05:26 AM)
Ritch1
Journeyman
Options

I have two 7100 models and both have the new Apple TV app. However my higher model 7120 cannot find the Apple TV app. The firmware is 1252, right up to date. Will it be made available for the 7120?

0 Likes
Go to solution
58 REPLIES 58
VisarK
First Poster
Options

Hi i have same problem. Apple tv+  dos not show upp. My TV model is QE65Q7CAM

MarioMarkes
First Poster
Options

I have a Samsung QE55Q6F and the Apple app is not available, Any solution or workaround to this?

0 Likes
JoeyC
First Poster
Options

Same problem here with the qe65q7cam

0 Likes
Critter
Apprentice
Options

Hi, no I can’t make in-app purchases from the Apple TV app, I have to use my iPad to buy it and then it’s available on the tv app!

0 Likes
Critter
Apprentice
Options

I have a model UE65RU7100, And Apple TV has been working fine, but today, it just redirects to the Samsung tv plus channel.. It’s done that a few times before, so dunno what’s going on !

it is in the App Store saying the latest version of Apple TV ver 4.1.7 is installed.

I also bought a Sonos sound bar last week and failed to get it to connect to the HDMI (ARC) port... I gave up in the end...  not too much lurve between me and my telly at the moment... the Sonos went back ! Maybe the TV should as well

0 Likes
Andrews2
Apprentice
Options

Appke tv won’t install and get an error code.  New tv today - any ideas to resolve.

0 Likes
Andrews2
Apprentice
Options
Should have said it’s a UE32T5300 model.
0 Likes
Critter
Apprentice
Options

Dearest Samsung (assuming you read this), Apple TV is still not working... any chance you could fix this issue

gordonsuk
Student
Options

You need to do a reset and the app will reinstall - Just had the same problem - Just did a soft reset - not a smart hub reset. Now both Amazon Prime and Apple TV are working.

0 Likes
Maddison182
First Poster
Options

I have done a reset and update. Both did not work

0 Likes