Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Apple TV App not available

(Topic created on: 22-05-2019 05:26 AM)
Ritch1
Journeyman
Options

I have two 7100 models and both have the new Apple TV app. However my higher model 7120 cannot find the Apple TV app. The firmware is 1252, right up to date. Will it be made available for the 7120?

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DannyT
Options
Ah, thanks for that.

We are currently working on enabling this functionality for this model and it will be enabled via a firmware update in the near future.

Welcome to the Community!

View solution in context

Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @arda-4 and @Ritch1 

The latest update is not available OTA (over the air), just yet, but you can download it from the Samsung website here to transfer to your TV via USB.

Hope this helps.

View solution in context

58 REPLIES 58
DannyT
Options

Hi there, @Ritch1. Could we take the full model code of your TV?

Also, take a look at the thread here to see if your model has been discussed.

0 Likes
Ritch1
Journeyman
Options

Hi @DannyT

Its an  UE40NU7120.

thanks

Ritch1

0 Likes
Solution
DannyT
Options
Ah, thanks for that.

We are currently working on enabling this functionality for this model and it will be enabled via a firmware update in the near future.

Ritch1
Journeyman
Options
Thank you
Adamm23
First Poster
Options

Hi there,

This is the same solution for NU7122 as well?

Firmware is 1252 with no Apple TV app.

Thanks.

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Adamm23 

We currently only have info for the UK/Ireland models here. We'd need you to get in touch with our Support Team in your area. Have a look here.

0 Likes
Nosa10
First Poster
Options

Hello there, I have a Samsung Tv Model UE55NU7470UXXU with firmware 1251. The Apple TV app does not show up among the apps. The AirPlay connection shows up and I can cast from my iPhone/iPad. I have tried resetting the smart hub and also tried running the software update but the Apple TV still does not show up. Does anyone have a solution.

0 Likes
arda-4
Apprentice
Options

Hello all,

I also have model UE40NU7120, but AirPlay 2 and the TV app still don't work. When can we expect the update for this model?

Best regards,

Arda

The Netherlands

0 Likes
Ritch1
Journeyman
Options

Hi @DannyT 

I see firmware 1260.8 was announced live for the UE40NU7120 on 12th June.  When I check for updates on the TV, it says no update available yet (still on 1252).  Is there something else I need to do?

0 Likes