Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple TV app not available 32 frame 2020

(Topic created on: 15-07-2020 11:59 AM)
Trev83
First Poster
Options

I have recently bought a Samsung frame 32in for my bedroom and when I was just setting up my apps and noticed that ITunes and Apple+ apps are missing. My 55in Frame in the other room have both apps. Are these apps coming to the 32in model or have I just wasted over €700??? On this tv 

4 REPLIES 4
Vodder
Journeyman
Options
Same here! Got worried as soon as I saw it wasn’t listed on the setup screens. Disney + is there but no AppleTV+ 😞 hopefully this is a temporary thing
Olemse
First Poster
Options

Same here, tried to update firmware automatically, but the TV didn't find any newer version. Found a newer version on Samsung's download pages and tried to update manually via USB without success.  Hope they fix this soon, the Apple TV app is a major selling point for these TV's

PaulHX
Explorer
Options

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/qe32ls03tbkxxu-32-quot-frame-airplay-2/m-p/1864530#M44788

Lots more in the above thread, keep pushing it hard with Samsung and your retailer, as I am.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Same problem here. 

How is is possible that Samsung ships these TV without something that is clearly stated in advertisement.

How is it possible that not even the Samsung support is aware of the situation? 

0 Likes