Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Issue

(Topic created on: 23-10-2020 07:40 PM)
Sallyw1
Apprentice
Options

I was watching a 30 episode series on All4 on Sky and suddenly it has disappeared & I’m only halfway through. Sky says All4 have removed it just from Sky but I can get it if I install the app. I have tried to do that and it says I need to enable java script in the browser. There is no option to do that in settings in browser, I am now stuck and very upset!!! Is there an easier way to install the app or can anyone tell me how to enable java. It is quite an old Samsung smart tv btw.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
DOTnet
Pioneer
Options
Hello, to easier assist you, what model is your Samsung TV? If you know how to access the app store on the TV, you should download the All4 app from there
0 Likes
Sallyw1
Apprentice
Options

Hi it’s a Samsung UE50F5500 I think. No I don’t know how to access the App Store. I used to but a lot seemed to have disappeared.

0 Likes
Sallyw1
Apprentice
Options

Sorry that’s wrong it’s a UE46F5500AK

0 Likes
DOTnet
Pioneer
Options
Okay, so if you open the SMART HUB (typically by pressing the home button). Then you will see different tabs at the top of the screen that you can scroll through.

Cycle through the tabs until you see Samsung Apps.

That is for the old SMART HUB which I believe is what you TV was sent with.
0 Likes
Sallyw1
Apprentice
Options

Thank you so much, I’ll give it a go. 😀

DOTnet
Pioneer
Options
It should be the same steps depending on which SMART HUB you have (both linked below) smart-tv-f02-pc001_278.jpguk_UE46F5500AKXXU_518_Front_black_277.jpg
0 Likes
Sallyw1
Apprentice
Options

I’ve got it!! You’ve been so helpful. I can lose myself in Married At First Sight Australia for the rest of the evening now 😂

0 Likes
DOTnet
Pioneer
Options
You're welcome! 😂
0 Likes