Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And another Samsung trash update - the list goes on

(Topic created on: 17-10-2021 04:26 PM)
bruno_alves5
Apprentice
Options

I have the UE40MU6105 smart tv.

I have so many issues with this tv (and other samsung appliances as well).

I will list only a few, from my recent to my oldest.

And just before I start naming a few, just to put it here that Samsung also deleted my original post regarding the browsing issue.

Cant search explicit content on tv browser, literally zero results it matters not what I search, I have never EVER turn on family settings (or whatever its called). It worked perfectly until a couple of days ago. Cant turn it off because its already turned off because it has never been turned on.

I asked to erase my browser history as the browser tv deletes the history BUT guess what? It still shows up if I start typing. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT this story does not end here, oh no it does not,, what does Samsung do? They delete ALL OF MY BOOKMARKS INSTEAD!!! yes they deleted all of my bookmarks BUT the BROWSING HISTORY IS STILL HERE!!!!!

Samsung installed SPOTIFY in my tv without my consent, I DONT WANT THIS GARBAGE!!!!! (PS It finally allowed me to uninstall it)

Samsung installed TV PLUS without my consent. I DONT WANT THIS GARBAGE!!!!

Samsung has apps I dont use, never will use because they have no interest to me, like Rakuten Tv or Prime Video. I DONT WANT THIS GARBAGE

Before that I had the recurrent issue many users have here, the browser refuses to play media.

Cant connect to home network, I do have wifi, but I cant use my personal  file server, or use my windows sharing tools, the tv will not detect any of them, no matter what.

Cast to tv  works when it feels like it. Have never been able to use my brand new recent Nokia phone on this tv, neither did my previous phone. My Galaxy Note 10.1 did managed to connect but video casting HAD A FCK WATERMARK ON TOP OF IT, the videos worked fine but the watermark stated "VIDEO NOT SUPPORTED" WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to apps control menu when I bought the TV, turned off auto-updates. Turns out the button is a fck GIMMICK as IT HAS NEVER WORK!!! 

There are others but I cant recall.

There is no way to report bugs. WHY?

5 REPLIES 5
bruno_alves5
Apprentice
Options

Forgot to add that this TV USB ports have destroyed 3 USB storage portable pens

bruno_alves5
Apprentice
Options

And TV refuses my user and password credentials

productproblems
First Poster
Options

I am not surprised, Samsung deliberately imposters these restrictions and created problems for customers. Our TV is barely functioning because of Samsung controlling software limitations. Never again. Our fridge ice maker is broken also. Expensive fix. Range also had electronic issues.

0 Likes
testerpt5
First Poster
Options

Hold and behold...more garbage....two new *****! And zero fixed

Ine is, and this time it's not exactly Samsung's fault but it is oroof of no supervision of what goes into other properties. YouTube is restricted and the restriction menu options doesn't work despite unrestricted being selected. 

Thanks Samsung for every day reminding me to never buy your products again.

Second and this is this website related, hy does everytime I log in my posts are always reseted?

0 Likes
testerpt5
First Poster
Options

Yes I had to use secondary account because the first one that I used to create this topic was reseted AGAIN by Samsung

0 Likes