Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ambient mode: decors keep changing

(Topic created on: 01-02-2023 06:43 PM)
Djbeste
Apprentice
Options

Hi guys,

We really like our new GQ65S95BAT, but the ambient mode is as it appears to us is useless.

Why so? Because after choosing a decor this is constantly changing every minute or so. How do we set this to be static? The TV is running on the latest update.

Would be great if you knew an answer.

Cheers

30 REPLIES 30
Drakester
First Poster
Options

I am also troubleshooting the constantly changing ambient mode. Does anyone at Samsung have a response?

LeoZ43
First Poster
Options

Same here - I see exactly the same thing and haven't seen any info anywhere online.

There are manuals describing things in Ambient Mode that don't match what my 2022 model TV does, and my SmartThings app on iOS doesn't show the options it's supposed to either :(.

Help!

MaDe
First Poster
Options

This is so annoying I cannot believe Samsung still didn't fix this or gives me any option to change the behaviour. 

I could even swear when we bought the TV we had more options for downloading additional content.

Ambient mode is completely unusable this way.

metronome
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same issue, please fix it Samsung!

Pekfoik
First Poster
Options

Same on the OLED tv. This is so so dumb by them. Releasing a great feature just to be unusable because someone put on extra hours of engineering time to make it not static (as it should)

Kerry Fina
First Poster
Options

We have the same issue with our QN55S95BAFX. It's super annoying! 

Members_QzEmQxU
First Poster
Options

OH MY GOD! 
IT’S BEEN MONTHS!
FIX THIS ALREADY!

SUCH A SHAME, YOU ARE A DISGRACE!

Nicholas Forbes
Apprentice
Options

I don’t understand why ambient mode even changes in the first place. Shouldn’t we have to option to choose for ourselves.

Members_JCZnVDr
First Poster
Options

So, no one found a solution yet? It's really this the state of Samsung TVs?