Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Video App Stopped Working

(Topic created on: 15-09-2019 02:24 PM)
aba1
First Poster
Options

Amazon video app stopped working last week.  Amazon customer services have been no help and so far samsung have said it is a known problem and a fix is being worked on.  We have so far reset the smart hub, reinstalled the amazon video app, and checked all firmware is uptodate.  Any more ideas or any further update from Samsung as to when the problem will be fixed?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@aba1 wrote:

Amazon video app stopped working last week.  Amazon customer services have been no help and so far samsung have said it is a known problem and a fix is being worked on.  We have so far reset the smart hub, reinstalled the amazon video app, and checked all firmware is uptodate.  Any more ideas or any further update from Samsung as to when the problem will be fixed?

Hi @aba1 , have you also tried a facory reset , switching off Tv for a minute and rebooting router. Another idea is to change the DNS settings.   Go to  Network-Network Settings-DNS Settings.   Change from Automatic to   to 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4.

Amazon trouble shooting here  Prime Troubleshooting, though realise may be issue with Amazon and your set.   However you have not named the specific model.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Home405a
First Poster
Options

I´ve unchecked the option QoS in my router (I´ve read in other forum) and It´s working for me

Regards

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Home405a   for the input, glad issue sorted for you now.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
RequisistosP
First Poster
Options

Las tarjetas de regalo de Amazon son bien fáciles de conseguir gracias al generador free 2018. Lo que tienes que hacer es elegir el valor de la tarjeta de Aamazon y esperar a que el generador halle una tarjeta

0 Likes