Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All4 not working

(Topic created on: 02-07-2021 11:26 PM)
Alib200
First Poster
Options

All4 has stopped working on Friday. I get to choose a programme but then goes blank. It was working fine until Friday. Tried reinstalling, logging out and in, nothing. Any suggestions please?

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Maz58
Apprentice
Options

I will check tomorrow I hadn't looked tbh just used the casting from Home app. Everything back working again but worth looking at in case it stops again. It was the app on You View we used when it stopped via Samsung TV . Forgot, tried the app in the Blu-ray but that didn't work. Thanks for the reply. 

0 Likes
Bandit
Apprentice
Options

We have tried both Samsung & All4 to try to rectify this but neither came up with any solution. Our TV is not one that is listed as being unable to support the app

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Yes I gathered that from your previous posts. I've disconnected my BluRay from the network tonight as it's not likely to get any further updates. I used it one time to watch All4 after Channel 4 pulled it from Freesat on demand platforms and the picture quality was rubbish compared to casting to Chromecast which is 1080p. I've never used the live features for BluRay either. So it no longer makes sense to have it networked as I have a Denon AV receiver for networked music and video as well as the Chromecast for online app streaming
0 Likes
Maz58
Apprentice
Options

I haven't checked yet to see the casting icon in the android All4 app, as you suggest, as been a little busy.  I do love Chromecast, use it a lot for many things. Brilliant for casting  my Pilates, I can actually see the instructor rather than squinting at a midget via my Tablet! Couldn't be without it. Great invention! 

0 Likes