Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL4 app not working on Samsung TV UE43TU7100KXXU

(Topic created on: 02-07-2021 11:28 PM)
KB70
Apprentice
Options

Hi there, 

I have recently bought the above Samsung TV.  I logged into my All4 account yesterday and watched a number of things on the App.  I tried to re-log in today and now the App is not playing content.  I can search and move around looking for programmes, but when I click play, I get the Channel 4 adverts, but then it will not play the programme.  the message I get is ALL4-011: This content is currently unavailable.  Please try again later.  I have tried a number of different shows and the same things happens no matter which programme I try.  The on demand service works on my computer, so there seems to be something wrong with it playing on my TV.  I have searched to try to reset the smart hub (after seeing some similar old posts), however I cannot find anywhere on my TV where I can re-set the smart hub.  I would appreciate some support and a way to resolve this issue. 

21 REPLIES 21
CarlH
Options

Hey @KB70, hope all is well! To reset the Smart Hub, press the Home button on your remote and go to Settings > Support > Device Care > Self Diagnosis > Reset Smart Hub. Can you also check the software version you're running please? You can find this in Settings > Support > About this TV. 

0 Likes
KB70
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for indicating how to reset the smart hub.  I just went through that process and it made no difference.  The software details are: T-KTSU2DEUC-1402.4

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Thanks for confirming. I can see that the latest software version is 1410.1.  Please see if you can update the software by pressing the Home button on your remote and going to Settings > Support > Software Update > Update Now. If you're unable to update that way, and have access to a computer and USB hard drive/ stick, go to this link where you can download the update. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
KB70
Apprentice
Options

I am not able to access the software download on my TV (it is greyed out) - why is that?  Is there a way that it can be activated?   

Could you please confirm which of the downloads I should be updating - there a are number of options on the page...  1, 2 or 3 (see attached image).  Thanks

Samsung downloads-which one_.png

0 Likes
Howard Amps
First Poster
Options

Did this get resolved? Have same problem on both 43” and 55” 2020 models with software 1420 only with All4 App. 

0 Likes
SammyMcSung
Apprentice
Options

I am one of a growing number unable to use All 4 on their Samsung TV. Mods are not helping anymore with this seemingly. Can anyone from Samsung at least try and help?

Tom D
Student
Options

Yup. 100% have this problem @samsung. Can you fix / replace my TV?

0 Likes
Trixxx8
Apprentice
Options

Samsung, my all4 is not working at all. Plenty of adverts but not content. It also throws us out. It also throws us out if other apps too. We have the most recent frame and version 2014 update. Please advise as this is getting  increasingly frustrating for a tv that is only7 months old. 

Trixxx8
Apprentice
Options

Samsung!!!! Any news before I escalate this! 

0 Likes