Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All4 app is missing programmes

(Topic created on: 06-09-2021 03:08 PM)
Missoo
First Poster
Options

I have the frame tv 2021, and All4 is missing programmes. For example I cannot watch (or find in the search) MAFS-UK series 6. However I have a frame tv 2020 in another room, and I can search and watch series 6 fine on that. 
please sort it out Samsung… this TV cost a fortune and I can’t even watch what I want to on it! 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Brolu
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue. Reinstalled All4. Full reset of the TV.  Changed from WiFi to ethernet. All other apps working fine (iPlayer, itvhub)

All4 Works fine on my Sony smart tv.

Really bugging me as it's a brand new TV!!

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Brolu @Missoo: Have you tried checking for any available updates via Settings > Support > Software Update > Update Now, to see if this helps? Have you tried reaching out to the app developer to see if they're able to shed any light on this? 

0 Likes
Missoo
First Poster
Options

Yes I’ve checked the updates and the tv is all up to date. There are so many conversations with people having the same issue including lots who have been through troubleshooting with the app developer… who then refer us back to Samsung. The issue is with the new 2021 frame tv. And Samsung needs to sort it out and release an update to fix it.

0 Likes
Brolu
First Poster
Options

Yes, tried running updates - no new updates.

0 Likes