Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

All 4 app stopped working on Smart TV

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 01:17 PM)
Fuzzy
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

All 4 app has stop working via Smart Hub.

The app seems to start but then gets stuck on the loading page

Model Number: UE48H6670.

Any help would be appreciated.

Fuzzy Wuzzy
107 REPLIES 107
delighterp
First Poster
Options

In Samsung UE40H7000 many users are getting different types of issues after their ERP updates. This is I think because of the update bug. And after contacting customer support they said that after new update installation the problem is no more. So if you try any software then I suggest never use. Because it will be recovered automatically after you complete the next update. That's IT.

0 Likes
Henry1509
First Poster
Options

Where do I find hub page? 

0 Likes
Henry1509
First Poster
Options

Trying to download all channel apps to tv not all will download 

0 Likes
Brian35
First Poster
Options

I have moved to Germany for a short while, but wanted to keep my apps from The Netherlands on my Samsung Smart TV. Apps were we as customers with log-in could follow Dutch TV and Pathé cinema.

When resetting the Smart Hub due to an update the TV "sensed" via the LAN and Internet Router that I am in Germany, and all apps where gone that we normally use.

I looked for solutions on Samsung, Google and You Tube. I looked for VPN in Router solutions, using VPN software or installing VPN software on the router. Nothing helped!

The solution was actually simple: Go to the problem again and look at it! When the Smart TV after a factory reset asks for Internet via CABLE or WIFI, I used the cable (LAN) of course for max speed. This forces the Smart Hub to use the national rules and guidelines of that country (Germany) providing the Internet.

Solution: Use your phone (mine is IPhone 11Pro) with a VPN software (mine is Norton VPN). Disconnect WiFi and Bluetooth, use 4G/5G and direct the VPN to the country of choice (The Netherlands). 
Then RESET the Smart TV, when prompted for type of internet use WIFI (log in to your phone hotspot with VPN) and continue. All apps of that country are now available.

When all set then go to settings on the Smart TV and direct the Internet back to CABLE (LAN), which means the internet connection is via the router but all settings remain.

0 Likes
sam126
First Poster
Options

Nice one Brian

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Some Customers who still have trouble with All4 may wish to see if there is a firmware update first  as well as trying Smart Hub/Factory Reset /Reinstalling appn and Rebooting router.     Certainly if still problems the fix  provided by @Brian35 is a good idea but not everyone will wish to use a VPN .

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Wadadli
Apprentice
Options

Some of my apps (YouTube, UK on demand services) intermittently crash (black screen). Samsung just blamed my Internet service provider and put the phone down. Bought an Apple TV for the apps now, rather than spend £2,000 on new LG or Sony or Philips TV. - Samsung UE55KS9000TX

0 Likes
Mel
First Poster
Options

I’ve just reset my smart Tv and Chanel 4 still doesn’t work. That and 5 just seemed to stop one day ages ago and I can’t get them to work 

0 Likes