Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AirPlay to Samsung Q90T TV goes into Multi-View mode! Help!

(Topic created on: 08-05-2020 03:38 AM)
amin919
First Poster
Options

I recently got a 65Q90T. When I use my iPhone or MacBook to AirPlay to the TV, it goes into multi view mode. I can then click on the screen showing the AirPlay'd screen but then it has a banner on the bottom which says:

"Multi View: To return to the previous screen, press and hold (back button) on your remote".

The banner never goes away. I'm running the latest software as well... Any solutions?

16 REPLIES 16
JLittman
Apprentice
Options

Having wasted 2 hours on the phone to various so called Samsung TV experts, they seemed to know very little about their TV products or Tizen interface. One of them didn't know what the Smart Hub is!! I have the QE55Q90T used as a business presentation / VC mainly using it to connect to Apple Devices via Airplay. I want to disable Multi-View entirely so I can launch airplay on my device and stream immediately to the television without the extra nonsense. Going into Settings > General > Smart Features and turning off  'Autorun Multi View Casting' did not work. Anyone else have a solution to this?

Housty
First Poster
Options

Just put the tv into ambient mode then connect with airplay .. this way multiview does not get in the way .. took me days to figure this outs lol 

bolu_jay
First Poster
Options

i pressed on the mute button 

0 Likes
Fabridili
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, have you solve it?

thank you

0 Likes
Mayk
First Poster
Options

Wow this works!

Solution:

Going into Settings > General > Smart Features and turning off  'Autorun Multi View Casting'

bleha
Student
Options

You are a life saver. This actually works! 

0 Likes
Johnw1uk
First Poster
Options

Doesn’t work on Samsung frame tv unfortunately, turning on or off auto multi view always turns it on when screen sharing. Annoying.

ambient mode does at least solve it .