Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AirPlay to Samsung Q90T TV goes into Multi-View mode! Help!

(Topic created on: 14-05-2020 06:33 PM)
amin919
First Poster
Options

I recently got a 65Q90T. When I use my iPhone or MacBook to AirPlay to the TV, it goes into multi view mode. I can then click on the screen showing the AirPlay'd screen but then it has a banner on the bottom which says:

"Multi View: To return to the previous screen, press and hold (back button) on your remote".

The banner never goes away. I'm running the latest software as well... Any solutions?

16 REPLIES 16
sashagerner
First Poster
Options

I get the same problem... Still trying to figure out how to get rid of that banner.

LukeB
First Poster
Options

I have same problem.

if you bring up TVs menu and then exit the menu the multi screen banner goes away.

its just a work around though, don't know how to solve the problem from the start.

let me know if you find anything!

Christian61
Student
Options

Can  you tell exactly which buttons you press? Thanks a lot

Ahmabo96
Apprentice
Options

I have exacly the same problem. I have a model QE65Q77TAT.  I tried connecting with samsung, huawei and laptop with windows 10. I got the same banner every single time. And because of it I can't see the whole screen nor read the subtitle. Please help!

Ahmabo96
Apprentice
Options
It worked out very easily. When you are in multi-screen and before choosing your Airplay screen, press the back button, you will then get a small window where it says you want to exit, press exit and you will get to your airplay screen without that banner .
Ahmabo96
Apprentice
Options

It worked out very easily. When you are in multi-screen and before choosing your Airplay screen, press the back button, you will then get a small window where it says you want to exit, press exit and you will get to your airplay screen without that banner .

Christian61
Student
Options

🙏🙏🙏

NotUncleSam
First Poster
Options

Thanks a lot. You are so smart... it's not so easy to figure it out..

wychian
First Poster
Options
Hi. It’s great seeing your guys having no issue to run AirPlay in Multi View. For my case, I am able to airplay it to the tv, however it does not enter into Multi View. When I requested Bixby to turn on Multi View, it says it’s not supported and disconnect my iPhone mirroring. Anyone encounter this issue?