Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airplay Streaming doesn’t work (but mirroring mostly does)

(Topic created on: 16-10-2021 08:58 PM)
jvaleski
Apprentice
Options

I have one of new Samsung Frame TVs with airplay 2 support (model QN50LS03TAFXAZ).

When I mirror my iOS device to the TV, things kinda work (video streams, but audio drops every 5 seconds for a second). However, when I go to share/airplay (little screen icon with arrow in it when you’re watching a full-screen video on the iOS device) a video to the TV, I get a spinning grey wheel/fan on the TV, while the iOS device indicates it’s streaming to the TV. No audio, or video on the TV, just the spinning.

The iOS device I’m using, and the TV are running the latest updates/software.

What the iOS device displays while the TV spins.What the iOS device displays while the TV spins.

6 REPLIES 6
OfficialPiyath
Explorer
Options
Try restarting your iPhone and your TV and let me know if that doesn't work. If not I will find another solution for you.
0 Likes
jvaleski
Apprentice
Options

Restarted both (unplugged the TV and plugged it back in... normal restart process for iOS device), but still same behavior.

0 Likes
OfficialPiyath
Explorer
Options
Okay in that case what I would recommend to do is restart your router. So unplug it and plug it back in. Then wait for it to fully start working and see how that goes.
0 Likes
jvaleski
Apprentice
Options

Unfortunately that didn’t work either. 

0 Likes
JMalmsten
First Poster
Options

And I can say this does not work for me either. I can mirror the phones screen but when casting a video in full screen the only thing I got is a spinning wheel and no video nor sound. Please help out Samsung… really annoyed paying +1000 euro for TV not useful for this!

0 Likes
IC_love
First Poster
Options

I have exactly the same problem. If I reset everything, it comes back for a day and goes again. This issue and also loosing the wifi connection every second day or so I have to restart. Its such a dissapointment for 2000 euros worth TV 😕

0 Likes