Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airplay not working on video

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 06:13 PM)
tsambroise68
Student
Options

My airplay with video works infrequently. The audio from my iPhone works consistently to mirror on my TV, but the video does not. I get error messages saying that it could not connect to the TV... though the sound is connected. 

6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options

@tsambroise68: Please can you confirm the model number of the TV, located on the sticker on the back of the device? Do you have the TV and iPhone connected to the same Wi-Fi network? 

0 Likes
tsambroise68
Student
Options

Hi, 

Q60T series QLED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV

i have verified that both my iPhone and tv are on the same wifi network 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@tsambroise68: Are you attempting to mirror a particular streaming app, such as Netflix, or are you mirroring video files downloaded from another source? If you head to Home > Source > Connection Guide > Smartphone > Airplay, this will walk you through the necessary connection steps. For additional settings, head to Home > Settings > General > Apple Airplay Settings. I'd also recommend checking for any available updates for the TV by heading to Settings > Support > Software Update > Update Now. 

0 Likes
Ja4
First Poster
Options

Figured it out, I had my tv connected via Ethernet cable, with this connection only sound will stream switched network setting to wireless and now airplay plays both sound and video

0 Likes
stoic_
First Poster
Options

Hello, I'm having the same problem where airplay only streams audio and not video on a Samsung Sero TV. Would love some help, thanks!

oomarta
First Poster
Options

I’m having the same issue. Any solutions?

0 Likes