Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

AirPlay 2 problem

(Topic created on: 14-05-2019 08:36 PM)
Lik3th4t
Journeyman
Options

Hello, sorry for my English. After connecting to tv and copy the code from the television..it writes to me ,,unable to connect to ...” why? App Apple TV is fine, but airplay on iPhone and MacBook has a problem. Please help me ..

Go to solution
91 REPLIES 91
Hamster1
Student
Options

B546FD50-0495-4428-8AF6-81C33FFC1970.jpeg

It’s soo annoying as my friend has the same TV and it works on his tv but not mine 

0 Likes
vince034
Navigator
Options

We don’t know why it always works for some people and never work for us. Samsung and Apple have no answers yet. Apple asked me to test with my iPhone on a friend’s but  I already  know it will work. There’s no reason why it shouldn’t work on my q6f 2018, but it doesn’t...🙏

0 Likes
Hamster1
Student
Options
I rang Apple and they said the issue is on Samsung side...so Samsung have said to me we will call you once we have a solution which I doubt will be anytime soon
0 Likes
vince034
Navigator
Options

It’s exactly the same for me. Let’s wait and try to find something...

0 Likes
leehi
First Poster
Options

At first, I thought it was a problem of setting up my network, but I think it is probably a problem on TV because of the same symptoms of many people. But when I look at the reviews of people who work well even though they're the same model, I think again if it's a problem with my network. Confused.
Whenever I watch TV every morning, I try to mirror and iPhone after network reset. Of course not.
Answers to questions sent to Samsung on Friday (see my previous comments) have yet to come. The previous question had been answered in one day.

0 Likes
prissogill
First Poster
Options

I have the same annoying problem, unable to connect 😞

0 Likes
Lik3th4t
Journeyman
Options
I think a lot of people will have a problem. Lots of people don't know about airplay 2. I hope samsung will solve it!!
0 Likes
Joost48
Navigator
Options

If You connect your TV with a cable to the router, instead of wireless, occurs than the same problem?

0 Likes
vince034
Navigator
Options

Those who have this problem have tested WiFi, ethernet, other network...

nothing solve the problem... it seems that all depends on Samsung... if they care about us

0 Likes
vince034
Navigator
Options

And I’ve just called Samsung again who made me reset smarthub for nothing. And will call me back one day... or not

0 Likes