Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8K QLED65/950 turns black

(Topic created on: 11-04-2021 11:33 PM)
Pluto777
First Poster
Options

i have new QLED65 8K 950, screen becomes black after 10 mins usage, sound stays. No input problem as menu goes black also.  I have my doubts about one cable connect, its very thin cable and screen needs about 300 watts of power...

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Pluto777 ,

that seems odd. Do you have any external devices connected to it and is the One Connect Cable firmly connected to the back of the TV? Does this happen every time that you turn the TV on? 

0 Likes
Pluto777
First Poster
Options

Even without any connection, also no menu, when turning off/ on, image comes for 30 secs. Seems to be screen power issue. I have my toughts about one-connect cable being only 4mm of thickness, for signal transfer AND also for tranferring 300 watts of power into the screen ? What is the section of the copper wires inside ? Did the Samsung guys study physics about the " Pouillet law"   ???

0 Likes
obitv
Pathfinder
Options
It's not the cable itself thats faulty. I believe you might have the wrong one connect box as even though they look the same they output different wattages. Look under the box and it should output morethan 300w
0 Likes
Pluto777
First Poster
Options

Connect box is new, out of the box: NEW condition, should Samsung include wrong box ?? i dont think so

0 Likes
nava
First Poster
Options
  • Hi is that happening after software update coz I got the same problem since software  update
  •  
0 Likes