Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 series tv not opening or installing Apple TV

(Topic created on: 29-06-2020 06:49 PM)
Rabster95
First Poster
Options

Hi I have a SAMSUNG UE55RU7470UXXU that won’t open the Apple TV app, it just keeps crashing, I did the reset smart hub, now it asks me to install the Apple TV app but when I try to it says unable to install. Please try again later. (Apple TV: 125059) I’ve looked where i can on the Internet and all I got was to reset smart hub which I have done but still doesn’t work, the tv is only 3 weeks old so it shouldn’t be the tv thank you in advance.

0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Owner91862498619246
First Poster
Options

Same thing. Did a full reset and unable to load the app. (Apple TV: 125059)

0 Likes
Fcp
First Poster
Options
Same here
0 Likes
Fcp
First Poster
Options

Same here in uk

0 Likes
WayneMcM
Apprentice
Options
I am not bothered about UHD/4K. As long as I can watch my programs via AirPlay for the time being, that's all that matters until Samsung sort this out. That is, if they are aware of this issue.
0 Likes
Lark
Journeyman
Options

Samsung this is still not resolved!!!!!

0 Likes
JCRMGB
First Poster
Options

@Rabster95 wrote:

Hi I have a SAMSUNG UE55RU7470UXXU that won’t open the Apple TV app, it just keeps crashing, I did the reset smart hub, now it asks me to install the Apple TV app but when I try to it says unable to install. Please try again later. (Apple TV: 125059) I’ve looked where i can on the Internet and all I got was to reset smart hub which I have done but still doesn’t work, the tv is only 3 weeks old so it shouldn’t be the tv thank you in advance.

I have the same model Samsung TV, it's only a few weeks old, and the Apple TV app has auto updated, app version it is dated 18th June and the Apple TV app is unresponsive. Previous version of the Apple TV app was working fine.

0 Likes
Rabster95
First Poster
Options

Same issue with me, it used to work but now it doesn’t, I wanted to see how much the subscription costs as there’s a new Tom hanks film I’m eager to watch but crashes every time so I resetted the smart hub and now won’t install. 

0 Likes
Con313
First Poster
Options

STILL an issue!! 

0 Likes