What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

65q9fn problem with recording

(Topic created on: 29-01-2019 10:48 PM)
Options

OK just bought a q9fn and have sat. Problem is I want to be able to record and watch different programs at the same time.

the sat dish have satcr 28 different "channels" soo the lnb isnt the problem. Just dont seem to get it to work.

tried 1 cable to the q9 that doesnt do anything can only watch or record 1 channel at the time. Tried splitting to 2 cables. that didnt help either same problem. pip dark but could atleast choose pip. Called samsung support they where really crappy here in  sweden. Like only thing they know is to make a factory reset from the special menu. They actually told me my model only have 1 DVB-T2CS2  but the tv and samsung swedish homepage says DVB-T2CS2 x 2.

Starting to regret my buy when the support is this crappy for a what should be a highend tv maybe should have bought an LG.

If anyone know what i can do to make this work please let me know.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@AndreasSjöström wrote:

OK just bought a q9fn and have sat. Problem is I want to be able to record and watch different programs at the same time.

the sat dish have satcr 28 different "channels" soo the lnb isnt the problem. Just dont seem to get it to work.

tried 1 cable to the q9 that doesnt do anything can only watch or record 1 channel at the time. Tried splitting to 2 cables. that didnt help either same problem. pip dark but could atleast choose pip. Called samsung support they where really crappy here in  sweden. Like only thing they know is to make a factory reset from the special menu. They actually told me my model only have 1 DVB-T2CS2  but the tv and samsung swedish homepage says DVB-T2CS2 x 2.

Starting to regret my buy when the support is this crappy for a what should be a highend tv maybe should have bought an LG.

If anyone know what i can do to make this work please let me know.

Have you connected to both inputs. 

The lg only has single tuners,  unless you buy the 77 inch. 

There is a problem with Samsung and scheduled recording,  and if you do a search for recording issues you will see. 

0 Likes
Options

yes split the cable into 2 and connected both but that didnt help used a f-splitter 10-2500mhz.

0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@AndreasSjöström wrote:

yes split the cable into 2 and connected both but that didnt help used a f-splitter 10-2500mhz.

Not sure but most likely a fault and send it back for a replacement. 

0 Likes
blackvikin
Apprentice
Options
Same experience here and worse experience with Samsung customer support
0 Likes