Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

55 The Frame 2022 too bright in Art Mode to look realistic

(Topic created on: 18-11-2022 10:56 PM)
Mikey1994
Student
Options

I bought a Samsung The Frame TV (2022) a few weeks ago. I am really disappointed with it when operating it in Art Mode. It is way too bright, even with brightness turned down to the minimum. I have tried toggling intelligent mode on and off and it doesn’t seem to make a difference. It is too bright regardless of time of day etc. Is this a known problem with an easy fix?

3 REPLIES 3
Dawid Smoleń
First Poster
Options

Hello @Mikey1994 . Did you solve your issue? I have the Frame for a day and I already know it would be perfect if it could be just a bit darker automatically both during the day and night.

0 Likes
Mikey1994
Student
Options

Hi Dawid,

the issue has not been resolved. I have noticed that if I cover the brightness sensor, it is certainly better but that gives me the impression that the sensor is faulty or the calibration settings are not of a high quality. I would like some guidance from Samsung on this.

0 Likes
jeffthegolfer
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. Called support yesterday but nothing definitive other than turning intelligent mode off but that hasn’t helped. Such a let down considering our other Frame that is gen 1 is perfect. 

0 Likes