Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

55" Samsung TV UE55NU7400

(Topic created on: 02-01-2021 03:55 PM)
Stubert
First Poster
Options

We're having issues, nearly daily now, where the WiFi keeps dropping out on this TV. Have done the usual turn off and on again, reset Internet router. Carried out speed test. That shows ok. All other WiFi devices working fine. 

Seems to be a common thread with Samsung smart TV's, so guessing it's not just me having these issues. 

TV is still in warranty,  so if there isn't a known fix, will be taking it back.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Stubert 

That's not what we like to hear. Could we take the current software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
Stubert
First Poster
Options
Hi Chris. thank you for the reply. Software version is T-KTM2DEUC-1310.4, BT-S
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Thanks for that, @Stubert. Your TV is on the latest software version. Have you tried resetting your TV? To do this, go to Home > Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset. Note : Any adjustments you may have made to the settings of your TV will be defaulted to the factory settings the TV came with.

0 Likes
Stubert
First Poster
Options

Hi. I contacted Samsung a short while ago about my TV. We keep getting intermittent WIFI issues. Is this TV set up for 5GHZ or is it better on 2.4GHZ? Model is a 

UE55NU7400

0 Likes