Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

51" Samsung TV fails to display, and has a strange circle in the bottom right of the screen

(Topic created on: 24-03-2020 05:14 PM)
Murphyl28
First Poster
Options

15849791577883825649924538841079.jpg

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Murphyl28 

Have you tried unplugging the TV from the mains and then leaving for a few minutes before plugging back in again?

0 Likes
Murphyl28
First Poster
Options

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, it's been off for a couple of days, and I tried it again today with no luck. It's very weird, the circle at the bottom right of the screen looking like something has hit it as when you touch it the LCD around it looks like it's bleeding into the screen around it.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Murphyl28 , One of our TV experts saw this and reckons the TV needs a new panel.  🙁  The COVID-19 situation is impacting the available repair service but:

"If you have another device which can be used, we would encourage you to do so. If your product has No Power, No Display or No Reception, we will do our best to support a solution as soon as possible. Please contact your local Authorised Service Partner by using our Service Locator here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/service-centre/
You can contact our Authorised Service Partners via email only at present. For any less urgent issues, check back here regularly for updates."

0 Likes
Cat44
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem with my 65' and it started off smaller and somehow grew to that size now half my screen flickers and my tv turns on and off by itself, did you experience any of this and if you fixed it how did you do it?

0 Likes