Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50Q60T distorted sound from speakers, similar to bubbling water, at low volume

(Topic created on: 12-11-2020 08:38 PM)
Tuly
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone, 

Did somebody noticed a weird noise coming from the speakers at lower volume?  Randomly, my TV tends to make a very weak noise similar to bubbling water, regardless the source or input. Not always, but sometimes. I am wondering what can it be or what it might produce the effect. It is not a big issue for me, but I just wonder if anyone has this issue also.

Thanks, 

Tuly

28 REPLIES 28
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
there could be something else interfering... as my tomtom does not like my pc and I get a buzzing noise when I boot up tomtom next to the pc
0 Likes
Tuly
Apprentice
Options

Hi Pete, 

Thank you for suggesting this. Before the post I have made some troubleshooting. First, I have updated the SW, second moved the TV in the bedroom, with no electronics nearby and nothing connected to the TV via HDMI, only DVB C cable and the the LAN cable, also tested only via WIFI. I did not found something to trigger it. Regardless the source or content at one point the distorted sound can be heard. I am very please with the TV and I will not return it, not even call the service. I know that random issues are a pain and sometimes they need the TV to further test it and so on. I am just an enthusiast and a Samsung fan, but with only this minor concern. I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this., because I think it might be something specific to the model or the current SW.

BR, 

Tuly

0 Likes
Les27
Student
Options
I have the same problem
Les27
Student
Options
I contacted Samsung Support via online chat and they said it is a problem they are investigating. This is annoying as I watch TV at low volume when others in my home are sleeping. I am trying to get a replacement TV from the supplier. They have not responded to my emails yet.
0 Likes
Mark57evo
First Poster
Options

I also have the same problem, it's like when you listen to a seashell. Worst at low volume and happens on all inputs. Hope they find a fix.

0 Likes
Ellie6
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem! I bought this TV two weeks ago and its really disturbing!!!

0 Likes
aaacikbas
Apprentice
Options

Hi everyone I'm having the same issue... There's no problem at all with the tv apps but whenever I plug anything from hdmi I get seashell noises... It's really annoying !!!

0 Likes
aaacikbas
Apprentice
Options

I FOUND A SOLUTION !! I had that wavy windy sound and it was f****** annoying me ! So I've started playing with the equalizer settings... Just set 100hz to +1 and 200hz to +1 and that noise goes away like magic !! (Okay maybe it's only 90% perfect) but it's waaaayyy better 😊😊😊

Edit : Found a better solution set 100hz to -2 and it completely goes away !!! 

0 Likes
Christoffer
Apprentice
Options

Hi, aaacikbas

Thx try doesn’t work for me. Have tried other things since you last wrote on Sunday?

0 Likes