Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£500 cashback - TV

(Topic created on: 08-05-2022 02:57 PM)
Philp19672
First Poster
Options

I bought a 43 inch Samsung TV in the April offer and checked before purchasing and it showed I would get £500 Cashback. I’ve now claimed my Cashback and been informed that I will receive £100 Cashback! It definitely showed £500 as I checked it and got someone else to check it before I bought it. Unfortunately I don’t have a screen shot of this. Can anyone help me with this. I’m really disappointed. I bought model QE43QN90AATXXU. 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
AndrewL
Options

@Philp19672: I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding this matter. Please can you provide a link to the page where you claimed the cashback, and I will look into this further for you? 

0 Likes
Philp19672
First Poster
Options

I bought it from pc world. When I brought up the list of tvs in the offer there was definitely £500 next to my tv. I wouldn’t have bought it otherwise. I thought it was such a great deal that I got it checked before I bought the tv. I’ve looked online and can’t find the list of tvs in the offer anymore. 

0 Likes
Philp19672
First Poster
Options

I should say Currys. It’s not called pc world anymore. 

0 Likes
Milena4u
First Poster
Options
That seems really anoying
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
I only get £300 for my qe65qn95b so £500 seems abit off for 43" on this offer and you have to wait 30 days from purchase to claim
G G
0 Likes
Philp19672
First Poster
Options

Was that in the offer if you bought it January - April or the current offer? I can’t believe that myself, my husband and my friend got it wrong. 

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
I got mine middle of last month and the promotion runs til the end of may
G G
0 Likes
Philp19672
First Poster
Options

I got mine in the offer that ended in April.

0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Being last years model, the cash back of £500 is based on the higher inch sets and 8k models to get rid of stock before being discontinued.
G G
0 Likes