Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 year warranty

(Topic created on: 25-02-2023 04:27 PM)
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Anyond got the link to register for the 5 year warranty tried online can't find it thanks 
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Julie84 

The Samsung 5-year warranty, is only available on selected products during specific promotional periods. There currently are no active 5-year warranty promotions on our TV ranges, but do keep an eye on our website for future promotions.

0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Iv got the tv with 5 year warranty
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Did you buy the TV from our Online Shop Team, and did it come advertised with a 5-year warranty? Also, could we take the full model code of the TV please?

0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Yeah bought it offline on samsung shop I found a link and filled it out its the qn90b model 65 inch
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

We're unable to find any reference to the 5-year warranty on that particular model of TV we're afraid. Are you able to send us a copy of the link used?

https://www.samsung.com/uk/tvs/qled-tv/qn90b-65-inch-neo-qled-4k-smart-tv-qe65qn90batxxu/ 

0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
I bought it in November and had to get it replaced
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Just to clarify, have you already registered for the 5-year warranty, and have you received a confirmation email to state your TV has been registered?

0 Likes
Julie84
Voyager
Options
I just recieved my replacement yesterday and couldn't find link to register it. Found it late last night iv had email to confirm it's been requested
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

That's great news, @Julie84! Enjoy!

0 Likes