Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 Year warranty not showing on registered product page

(Topic created on: 23-05-2023 03:53 PM)
Hedgernator
First Poster
Options

I recently registered my new TV for the 5 year warranty.  I received email confirmation that this was successful but when I view the TV on my registered products page it still only shows the basic 1 year manufacturers warranty expiry date.  Should this date have updated after my 5 year warranty registration was confirmed?

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Aviator2
First Poster
Options

If they advertise it with the 5 year warranty i would get onto customer service again, but i should have a good read of the terms and conditions so you know exactly where you stand. I must admit i cant see Samsung on the retailers list.

0 Likes
Aviator2
First Poster
Options

If you bought it from Currys i dont think they are on the retailers list for the 5 year warranty. Although if they are advertising it with it i would take it up with Samsung. I certainly would not have bought my tv without it. (Bought this one from DID in Ireland) because of problems with the Samsung tv i had before. 3 years and kaput. At least i know i will get at least 5 years out of my new one. Fingers crossed

0 Likes
charlievdm
First Poster
Options

I bought it direct from Samsung online! Where it has a picture saying 5 year warranty next the tv 

0 Likes
minnie21
First Poster
Options
I can't find my tv on list to register warranty
0 Likes