Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4od app problems on 2018 Samsung TV

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 02:20 PM)
Jude
Student
Options

I have been having problems with my 4OD app suddenly, with no obvious reason.  I can search and move around looking for programmes, but when I click play, I get the Channel 4 adverts, but then it will not play the programme.  the message I get is ALL4-011: This content is currently unavailable.  Please try again later.  I have tried a number of different shows and the same things happens no matter which programme I try.  The on demand service works on my computer, so there seems to be something wrong with it playing on my TV.  I have reset the smart hub (after seeing some similar old posts), searched for software updates (apparently there aren't any), and I do t know what else I can do. 

I'd appreciate any advice on how to get this working.

My TV is UE43NU7120 and has software version T-KTSUDEUC-1310.4 

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
mark m
Apprentice
Options

I started suddenly having exactly the same issue this weekend. Working perfectly until now.  Come on Samsung, sort this out. Model number: UE55NU8070.

SammyMcSung
Apprentice
Options

Anyone getting anywhere with this? Very frustrating!

0 Likes
Jude
Student
Options

No progress at all. Samsung are blaming All4, and All4 are blaming my broadband provider (despite being able to use that same broadband to watch the app on my laptop or phone)!?  I don't know what to do next.  I'm with Plusnet - not sure if others on here are with the same provider? 

SammyMcSung
Apprentice
Options

Hmmm, we are with plusnet.

0 Likes
SammyMcSung
Apprentice
Options

Definitely not the broadband though, just tried on another TV and works fine. This TV is much older and ***** too. 

0 Likes
mark m
Apprentice
Options

Apologies if this is a double post.

We're with Plusnet too but it's not the broadband. My wife can get All4 on her SAMSUNG phone, and casts it to the TV!!! Ridiculous! The TV software is at fault.

0 Likes