Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4k 6 series 55

(Topic created on: 29-05-2018 01:37 PM)
Pauldot
Student
Options

Hi could anyone explain how to change the country on my 2017 samsung 4k 55in 6 series smart tv . I've been on all the forums and they don't give the instruction for 6 series so could anyone help

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Pauldot wrote:

Hi could anyone explain how to change the country on my 2017 samsung 4k 55in 6 series smart tv . I've been on all the forums and they don't give the instruction for 6 series so could anyone help

Hi @Pauldot, the following advice should work and follow guidance for Tv's later than 2016.    You would obviously  be resetting for Uk if indeed based there, link from US community.  Country Reset Code

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Pauldot
Student
Options

Thanks james for your reply but it dont work on the 6 series 4k and I'vebeen on youtube and some people are saying about the hidden menu so i can see how to get on there but i cant find anythingto do with changing the country settings and i don'twant to mess the tv up by trying and not knowing what I'mdoing

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

ok @Pauldot,   possibly this won't help but link to Service Menu in case any different info appears compared to You Tube  Info https://factory-reset.com/wiki/Samsung_Service_Menu.    However possibly you do not wish to proceed further.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes