Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

43in AU9000 shipped with two right legs

(Topic created on: 09-09-2022 05:37 PM)
Kaboo
Student
Options

Hi,

I just bought the 43in AU9000 samsung TV, after eagerly waiting for 3 days to get it delivered, I opened it with so much excitement but found that it was shipped with two right legs. Please anyone can you suggest where can I get one left leg?

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Kaboo: From what I can gather from the Quick Guide for the 43 inch model, the 2 leg stands are identical, and can be slotted into place on either side.

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/EM/202107/20210710043752001/BN68-11606A-04_QSG_Q60%20AU90...

Can you confirm if you have attempted to connect them to the TV? If you have, and if there is indeed a left and right leg stand, then please reach out to the retailer directly to inform them of the issue, and they will be able to explore your available options. 

Kaboo
Student
Options

Hi Yes, the legs look symmetric to me so they should be ok. But the right leg into left slot does not go in as smoothly! If I use a bit more force it does go in and looks stable so perhaps it will be ok.

But the manual does show that there should be two legs one marked L and the other marked R.

Thank you.

0 Likes