Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32" Samsung The Frame

(Topic created on: 17-10-2021 10:39 AM)
Steve Luther
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I have 3 identical 32" Frame TVs, all 3 are the same size and thickness and have the black rectangle receiver thing however the goody bags that come with them are different, one has 2020 on it and the other 2 have 2021 on them.

I editied 3 photos on my PC and put a white border round them, 2 are Portrait and one is landscape as I have mounted my TVs this way.

I uploaded the 3 photos, one to each TV and displayed them, the landscape TV with the 2020 goody bag displays the picture perfectly the same as on my computer the picture is bright and the border is white, but the 2 portrait TVs from 2021 display the white border more orangy and the picture is a lot darker. I have made sure that all 3 screens have the MAT turned off. However I can not get the 2x 2021 TVs to display the border as white and not orangy as the 2020 TV.

Any idea what could be wrong as the 32" version of this TV doesn't seem to have any option except for MAT and FILTER both of which are set to none. So I have no idea why the pictures are not displaying the same.

Cheers

Steve

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Mescalamba
Pioneer
Options

a) you bypassed automatic adjust on 2020 TV or

b) 2021 TVs auto-adjust image based on light thats around Tv

(B is correct, wish it could be disabled)

0 Likes
Steve Luther
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

Not bypassed anything I have the same settings on all 3 screens. I have tried with ambient light enabled and disable but the 2020 screen just seems better than the 2021 screens. I will keeop fiddling, who knows mayve it wil suddenly just start doing what it is supposed to do.

0 Likes